Jeremy Renner

Jeremy Renner
Dance like no one is watching...

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Greetings from the underworld.  Not really, but it was fun to write.

So, finished the first part of my Camp NaNo story.  The second part is a rewrite of another story. I'll be starting from scratch, but keeping what I've already written in case some of it can be used at a later time.

Hopefully, I'll make my goal of 50K words.  I've had a good start.  16,620 so far.

The first story was the last three chapters of something I'd already started.  That and this blog have made up the 16K + so far.

-----

Watched a show on Reel channel about Robert Downey Jr.  A former associate in the movie industry had the nerve to say that RDJ isn't as good an actor now as he when he was on the drugs and booze.

Ask Cap if I can borrow his shield.  I wanna throw it at this guy.  Better yet, get Hawkeye to give me archery lessons.  Just let him know I'm only available at night.  LOL

-----

I need an assist.  The second story for NaNo is an SGA fic about the son of Rodney and Jennifer.  His name is Sam and he's wicked smart like his parents.  After getting two doctorates and one masters, he decides to take some time off and tour with his band.  This causes a rift between Rodney and Sam with Jenn caught in the middle.

But being smart isn't Sam's only superpower.  To find out what it is that makes Sam so special, read the story The Life of Sam when it's posted to fanfiction.net.

Sleepy time.

TTFN

Grazi,
Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment