Jeremy Renner

Jeremy Renner
Dance like no one is watching...

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Camp NaNo


I've officially reached the halfway point in Camp NaNo, just over 25K words.

The first time I competed I wrote a total of 200K in one month.  The last two NaNos I barely made the 50K.

What's the problem?  Why can't I get my brain to work?  More and more it seems that I'm unable to concentrate on the task at hand.  The words "easily distracted" have always been out there in reference to my attention span, and it's gotten steadily worse over the years.

In case you, kind readers, haven't figured it out, I am not happy about the situation.  If I'm not able to concentrate then how do I expect to keep a full time job?  I can't afford to "retire."  It seems like the only solution is to take on several part time jobs that don't require a great deal of brain power and hope that gets me through.

Pray for me/Wish me luck.

Thanks,

Ry

No comments:

Post a Comment