Jeremy Renner

Jeremy Renner
Dance like no one is watching...

Friday, July 4, 2014

Greetings Fellow Carbon-Based Lifeforms

Welcome to my first ever blog.  Wow!  I really did it.  First things first.  Thanks for reading.  I'll try to make it interesting enough to keep bringing you back.

Hi.  My name is Ryleigh Marie Trent.  I would say that my profession is "author", but I've never been paid to write so make your own determination.

What do I write?  Mostly fan fiction, though I plan on branching out soon.

Other hobbies include playing the ukulele, hula dancing, annoying my younger siblings, cooking, and Internet surfing.  Not necessarily in that order and not the same order every day.

That's it for now.  I'll cogitate and get back to you.

Grazi,

Ry







2 comments:

  1. Great to see you here, Ry! Good luck with your blog and if I can ever help, let me know. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, loved your blog.
    That story sounds really interesting.
    Your friend is very lucky.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete